"The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow..."
Photography is not a "career" for me. It is my way of staying connected with the world; to keep my soul alive and growing.
It serves as a reminder to me that there is beauty present in every moment of life. In capturing Images of tragedy, sadness, anger, surprise, elation, you are capturing the essence of humanity.
You are here because you are looking for a photographer. I happen to be one, so lets cut to the chase. I will give you the important information, and leave the decision making up to you.
- My name is Robert Roys. I am a photographer.
- I am fully insured. I have all necessary back up equipment.
- I only work under a contract. We will both be much happier this way!
- I am proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, Vegas Studio, and a plethora of other photo and video editing programs. You will be getting edited images.
- I am reliable and communicative. Your satisfaction is my number one priority, In fact it is also priorities two through five.
- I am personable & friendly. Don't believe me? Give me a call, (443)536-6728, we can chat about whatever topic you'd like!
Now that you have the important info, here is some unimportant info:
Relationship Status: Happily Married
Children: 1 real daughter, 3 fur babies (all rescues) Daisy and Richard (cats), Mia (Puggle).
Favorite Movie: Lady and the Tramp
Favorite Book: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Currently In My CD Player: The Clash - Super Black Market Clash